Store

ToeJam

15 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We are yet to release anything of that nature, as currently there are physical products within commerce on version 4, and version 5 is not yet released 🙂 

It sound maybe IPS V5 will add that store app? Because before this comment I remember there says the Store will be deprecated... Or I wrong with that information? 

47 minutes ago, kmk said:

It sound maybe IPS V5 will add that store app? Because before this comment I remember there says the Store will be deprecated... Or I wrong with that information? 

You have wrong information. Our Commerce application is not getting removed. Only physical products (those which are tangible and need to be shipped) are and will be in version 5. Version 4 will always have them. 

25 minutes ago, Jim M said:

You have wrong information. Our Commerce application is not getting removed. Only physical products (those which are tangible and need to be shipped) are. 

So what were the suggested stores to continue selling products?  Also, any ETA on when this IPS 5 will be out?  Early, mid, or late next year?

Thanks

3 minutes ago, ToeJam said:

So what were the suggested stores to continue selling products?  Also, any ETA on when this IPS 5 will be out?  Early, mid, or late next year?

Thanks

16 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We are yet to release anything of that nature, as currently there are physical products within commerce on version 4, and version 5 is not yet released 🙂 

Please see my colleague’s answer I quoted here.

Version 5 will most likely be Q1 2024. 

I thought I had read at one time there were some different online cart software companies to use once the IPS5 comes out, I just can't seem to find where I read it.  But you will be releasing this information on where it's suggested to transition too?

Sorry if it's been mentioned multiple times, I just haven't been very active

Thanks

Edited by ToeJam