Issue with moderators seeing downloads pendingversion in approval queue

We're experiencing an issue with moderators with only file permissions granted being unable to see pending versions in the approval queue.

I looked into this and there's a check in ./applications/downloads/extensions/core/ContentRouter/Files.php:49 where PendingVersion is only inserted where \IPS\downloads\File::modPermission( 'unhide', $member ) is true. However, since no container is provided, this will only return true if the user has global content unhide permission.

To replicate on any IPS community:

• Create File Moderator subgroup, add it to Moderators, give every File/Downloads permission (including hide/unhide).
  • Post a file where approval is required. Note that the file appears in the approval queue for a user in that moderator group.
  • Post an update to said file, where approval is required. Note that the file is not shown in the approval queue for this moderator group, nor can they actually approve the file.

I've fixed this on my community so I don't need this to be fixed upstream - but this is a heads up for a bug in Invision Community.

Edited by G17 Media