Stripe Payment method Question

Hi All, from what I understand, If we want to use Stripe for Credit Card and Other Stripe methods. 

We could just copy, the first one we setup say its Stripe CC, and copy to Stripe Browser, and so on. So multiple payment methods for Stripe. 

Ive done this and only see as Im on a Mac, Apple Pay show up. does not show other options. 

Am I missing something, or do I need to create new Webhooks for stripe for each?

thanks

16 minutes ago, Rich N said:

Hi All, from what I understand, If we want to use Stripe for Credit Card and Other Stripe methods. 

We could just copy, the first one we setup say its Stripe CC, and copy to Stripe Browser, and so on. So multiple payment methods for Stripe. 

Ive done this and only see as Im on a Mac, Apple Pay show up. does not show other options. 

Am I missing something, or do I need to create new Webhooks for stripe for each?

thanks

Yes, you can certainly copy the payment method. However, there may be additional steps for each method that Stripe provides. For instance, logging your domain on Stripe's website to use Apply Pay.

You will also need to ensure that your Product is setup to use the payment method which you have added.

Yep, I did that. 

I had credit card working ok, then I copied it, Changed to Apple Pay, did what was needed on Stripe. Now is all I see is the Apple Button. No other options. 

I updated the products as well to include the new option. 

Deleting the Apple Pay out shows me the credit card again. Going to manually put it in and see. 

I got it now, I deleted it and manually added it. However im not sure if that's what fixed it or Opening the order up, deleting the product and adding it back on did it. Does it store payment type in the order with the product? 

Would ensure that those are configured correctly to both be a Card and Apple Pay rather than both Apple pay. Otherwise, we would need to look at this. Please add your access details on file:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you.