Stripe endpoint, no instructions in Invision

ekforum

This must have changed since last time it was added, as now Stripe are asking for additional information and no info on what two put within the Invision admin section. I presume previously it just needed the endpoint copied snd pasted hence why it doesn't mention the others.

When going to create the end point it is asking for this other information too, any idea what exactly is needed?

Could contain: Text, Page

Listen to Events on your account on events on connected accounts?

And which events should be selected?

Or should I selected all events?

Could contain: Page, Text

Thank you in advance, hopefully this post is useful for others too 🙂

5 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Think by Marc, you mean me 😛 

The documentation may be out of date but I presume this would be events on your account as you would not want to connect to other accounts with our integration.

Oops, apologies Jim.

Thank you for clarifying the integration setting.

Ps. I think maybe an other topic was set up, but would be a great idea to include Apple Pay / Google Pay reassuring automatic billing for subscriptions (through Stripe), especially as Invision are removing feature (e.g. physical products) to help focus on helping communities to monetise their commentaries.

Makes sense to reduce friction as much as possible there to increase sign ups. 

Not sure what would happen currently if I enabled it through invasion for a subscription, their first payment would go through but 2nd would fail and they would be sent a link asking to make payment?

Edited by ekforum

8 minutes ago, ekforum said:

Oops, apologies Jim.

Thank you for clarifying the integration setting.

No worries 😉 

8 minutes ago, ekforum said:

Ps. I think maybe an other topic was set up, but would be a great idea to include Apple Pay / Google Pay reassuring automatic billing for subscriptions (through Stripe), especially as Invision are removing feature (e.g. physical products) to help focus on helping communities to monetise their commentaries.

Makes sense to reduce friction as much as possible there to increase sign ups. 

Not sure what would happen currently if I enabled it through invasion for a subscription, their first payment would go through but 2nd would fail and they would be sent a link asking to make payment?

Yep, there is a topic in our Feedback forum for this vary item. You can comment there to show your support 🙂