prevent spam in reports?

Sure, but sometimes, that feature is very useful, when an old post with personal data, from a user that does not want to login again, can send an admin report to delete personal data. 

So most sensible way for me would be to restrict geographically or entire IP classes.

If I ban, the respective IP, seems that it is ignored by admin reporting.

1 minute ago, dutchsnowden said:

Sure, but sometimes, that feature is very useful, when an old post with personal data, from a user that does not want to login again, can send an admin report to delete personal data. 

So most sensible way for me would be to restrict geographically or entire IP classes.

If I ban, the respective IP, seems that it is ignored by admin reporting.

An IP ban is not ignored in any way. If an IP is banned, they cannot actually even see anything to report. They would simply get the ban message.

There is no way in which to geographically block these, unfortunately. Feel free to add that to our feedback area. At present, the general advice on areas like this would be to remove access to guests.

While I understand a user may not want to log in, you also dont want spam. They can log in, or can use contact us to request things are removed, if they really wanted to. Of course, its up to you, but personally thats the way I would go. At present you are going out of your way for people who do not want to contribute to your site, at the expense of spam.

Ah of course. It would only really be banning user accounts. If they are logged out there is no account, so no real way to do what you are looking to do there. The issue is you both want guests to be able to use the reporting, and not to be able to use reporting. There is no facility to block certain guests from using it, and we would advise against it