Error When Trying to Post Blog Entry

Just got our IPS loaded yesterday and beginning to work in there. 

Whenever I try to post a first blog entry, there is an error:

Could contain: File, Webpage, Page, Text

Had my server guy look at it, but he says this:

It looks like that form should submit an array to the processing page but it actually submitted a string which is what caused it to fail. 

Thanks in advance for help!

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

7 hours ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Hi! So sorry about that. Thought I had all my ducks in a row, but I'd inadvertently forgotten to give that account all access. Oops! Hopefully, it's fixed. 🙂 Thanks so much! 

I'm sorry, I was responding to Marc above -- I think I have everything fixed for them to be able to access the site. The problem is still there.

7 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I have messaged you the relevant details there. Please let us know once here once you have made the nessesary access arrangements

I think I've got it all updated now, so you should be able to get in. Thanks so much for all your help, and sorry for the confusion.

On 9/4/2023 at 10:42 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

I have messaged you the relevant details there. Please let us know once here once you have made the nessesary access arrangements

Just checking in on this. I know you guys are probably swamped after the long weekend, but I just want to make sure that the updates did work and that you have access. Thanks.