Negative value on the posts to approve

Same issue happened after instead of approving new message, I removed it to the other topic first (which also needed approving), and since the message was sent earlier than the topic, it stayed hidden even after I approved the topic. I manage to make the message visible by editing it and selecting an option to hide topic in the editor, then make it visible by moderation tools, but the approving counter is now broken in both subforums (I removed the topic before making it visible).

Clearing system cash doesn't help.

On 8/31/2023 at 6:39 PM, Jim M said:

If you rebuild your search index in ACP -> System -> Search -> Rebuild Search Index, does this resolve the issue?

Nope! 😭 Please help, it looks very annoying.

Edited by Firelord Azula

15 minutes ago, Firelord Azula said:

Same issue happened after instead of approving new message, I removed it to the other topic first (which also needed approving), and since the message was sent earlier than the topic, it stayed hidden even after I approved the topic. I manage to make the message visible by editing it and selecting an option to hide topic in the editor, then make it visible by moderation tools, but the approving counter is now broken in both subforums (I removed the topic before making it visible).

Clearing system cash doesn't help.

Nope! 😭 Please help, it looks very annoying.

Please let us know what forum and add the below:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

27 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Please let us know what forum and add the below:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you.

Done. I added both links to subforum in the Notes.

Edited by Firelord Azula