Unread Content x All activities

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Hello, I have a question, in my forum, in the upper right corner, next to the search field, instead of showing Unread Content, "All Activities" appears, how do I change it to "Unread Content"?

Could contain: Page, Text

I take the opportunity to ask something else, can I create a filter within the "All Activities" page to filter, for example, who just joined the community, or who created a club, and similar things like that?

Thanks a lot!

You would want to change your default activity stream in ACP -> System -> Streams -> edit the stream you want to be default -> enable "Default Stream".

29 minutes ago, Karina Harumi said:

I take the opportunity to ask something else, can I create a filter within the "All Activities" page to filter, for example, who just joined the community, or who created a club, and similar things like that?

If you're looking to remove these items, it can be done in ACP -> System -> Streams -> Activity Stream Settings.

Thank you for your quick response, the default is already set to "Unread Content", as shown in the image below, and even so, in the front-end, instead of unread content, "All Activities" appears.
Could contain: Page, TextCould contain: Text, Person

About the other question, we would like a way to filter in this page (All Activity) by the options like the image, such as "new members", "member followed another member" and so on. How to configure this?

6 minutes ago, Karina Harumi said:

Thank you for your quick response, the default is already set to "Unread Content", as shown in the image below, and even so, in the front-end, instead of unread content, "All Activities" appears.

This would indicate that you, on your account, set the All Activity stream to be your default stream. You can set it back to Unread Stream by going to that Stream and press Stream Options -> Set as Default.

7 minutes ago, Karina Harumi said:

About the other question, we would like a way to filter in this page (All Activity) by the options like the image, such as "new members", "member followed another member" and so on. How to configure this?

I'm afraid, you can only filter these items out at this time.

4 minutes ago, Jim M said:

This would indicate that you, on your account, set the All Activity stream to be your default stream. You can set it back to Unread Stream by going to that Stream and press Stream Options -> Set as Default.

Sorry, I didn't quite understand your answer, I didn't set Unread Content as Default and it keeps showing "All Activities", I don't understand how I can fix it, can you detail me better please?

4 minutes ago, Jim M said:

I'm afraid, you can only filter these items out at this time.

So what is the reason for this filtering? Is it just so that these items appear or not on the All Activities page?

• Solution
Just now, Karina Harumi said:

Sorry, I didn't quite understand your answer, I didn't set Unread Content as Default and it keeps showing "All Activities", I don't understand how I can fix it, can you detail me better please?

As you changed your account's personal default stream, you will need to change that back to the Unread Content stream. To do this, you would want to go to the Unread Content stream: https://forum.casadodesenvolvedor.com.br/discover/unread and click Stream Options -> click "Set as your default stream".

3 minutes ago, Karina Harumi said:

So what is the reason for this filtering? Is it just so that these items appear or not on the All Activities page?

As mentioned, it would be to remove the items from the All Activity stream.