Error Log Issues

Hey guys...I just upgraded my forum to php8.2 and I did some maintenance on the php extensions, etc...I was also checking in to an excessive reoccurring error in my error logs, but how do I fix it?  There are also a couple others showing up as well.  Can I get some assistance in fixing these up?

Error: Call to a member function language() on null (0) #0 /home/bigmackt/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(719): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard::baseJs() #1 /home/bigmackt/public_html/init.php(932) : eval()'d code(31): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front::baseJs() #2 /home/bigmackt/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(79): IPS\Dispatcher\bimchatbox_hook_includeJSandCSS::baseJs() #3 /home/bigmackt/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init() #4 /home/bigmackt/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i() #5 {main}

Error: Call to a member function language() on null (0)
#0 /home/bigmackt/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(719): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard::baseJs()
#1 /home/bigmackt/public_html/init.php(932) : eval()'d code(31): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front::baseJs()
#2 /home/bigmackt/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(79): IPS\Dispatcher\bimchatbox_hook_includeJSandCSS::baseJs()
#3 /home/bigmackt/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#4 /home/bigmackt/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#5 {main}

Could contain: Page, Text

34 minutes ago, RocketFoot said:

I was also checking in to an excessive reoccurring error in my error logs, but how do I fix it? 

Did those errors show up after you upgraded php to 8.2?

35 minutes ago, RocketFoot said:

There are also a couple others showing up as well. 

What other errors?

35 minutes ago, RocketFoot said:

Can I get some assistance in fixing these up?

The first error seems to have been caused by a third party app. You can post about it either at that app 's support topic or its author 's forum, if they support their apps there.

The errors were there before changing to 8.2 judging by the log dates.  The other errors can be seen in the screen shot I attached to the OP.

34 minutes ago, DawPi said:

Which chatbox version you have installed?

Did you tried PHP 8.1 instead?

Chatbox FREE by OnlyMe

PHP 8.2 is not yet supported by the software so I'd advise downgrading. I would then disable all third party applications/plugins and see if that helps clear things up. If it does, it is definitely an issue with a third party addon and you will need to work with the author on it.