$nitialInterval

Error: Access to undeclared static property IPS\nexus\extensions\nexus\Item\MiscellaneousCharge::$nitialInterval (0)
#0 /home/----/public_html/applications/nexus/modules/front/checkout/checkout.php(1249): IPS\nexus\Invoice\_Item->__get('nitialInterval')
#1 /home/----/public_html/init.php(932) : eval()'d code(749): IPS\nexus\modules\front\checkout\_checkout->_pay(Array)
#2 /home/----/public_html/system/Helpers/Wizard/Wizard.php(181): IPS\nexus\modules\front\checkout\xxxxx->_pay(Array)
#3 /home/----/public_html/applications/nexus/modules/front/checkout/checkout.php(170): IPS\Helpers\_Wizard->__toString()
#4 /home/----/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\nexus\modules\front\checkout\_checkout->manage()
#5 /home/----/public_html/applications/nexus/modules/front/checkout/checkout.php(57): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/----/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\nexus\modules\front\checkout\_checkout->execute()
#7 /home/----/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

3 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please could you provide more information as to what was happening at the time you received this error?

Attempting to purchase a file feature using: https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/9038-feature-my-file/ I tried following the error but hit a dead end. Not sure if it's related to the plugin or not.

I submitted a support request on the support page for feature my file but it's been 5 days and still not approved