"There are no applications available to upgrade" error

nigeld27

When I try to upgrade my site, I get this "There are no applications available to upgrade" error. I still get the upgrade banner on the site though. 

Could contain: File, Webpage

My sites frequently have issues updating. Last time Jim M had to do something behind the scenes. Could an Invision support person help me, please?

We certainly can. I have completed off the upgrade for you. What has happened here is that its hit the upgrader screen before its completed the switch to the new files. I will report this is happening, however if you do see this and want to get past it, if you wait a few minutes and then go to /admin/upgrade it will show you it wants to upgrade. 🙂 

• 1 year later...
On 7/21/2023 at 2:37 AM, Marc said:

We certainly can. I have completed off the upgrade for you. What has happened here is that its hit the upgrader screen before its completed the switch to the new files. I will report this is happening, however if you do see this and want to get past it, if you wait a few minutes and then go to /admin/upgrade it will show you it wants to upgrade. 🙂 

Figured I could reply to this instead of making an entire new topic. Our site has been doing this as well for the last 2 updates. I tried waiting then going to admin/upgrade but it never seems to reset.

Could contain: File, Page, Text, Webpage

Sometimes it takes a few minutes to actually apply the files there. I have ran the upgrade for you now. Sorry for any inconvenience. If you have struggles on the next upgrade, please let us know.

19 hours ago, Jim M said:

Sometimes it takes a few minutes to actually apply the files there. I have ran the upgrade for you now. Sorry for any inconvenience. If you have struggles on the next upgrade, please let us know.

Thank you sir!