I need to "re-enable" my Invision. Where?

I had a little issue on my WP site and when I contacted my host (they have always been very helpful until last night), the tech person who tried to "help", simply deactivated everything on my site (plugins, theme), upgraded WP to 6.1.3, and reverted PHP to 7.4 then, asked me to just check if everything was fixed before disconnecting. Duh!

So I had to reactivate all the plugins to try to find a culprit, which I didn't, but in the process, now my Forum and Gallery are no longer available. I am not sure where to re-enable them or what I should do. All I get is a 500 error, with the message "We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now."

I hope that tech didn't delete anything in the process!

Maybe it is a simple setting? I hope!

Marc Stridgen
This post was recognized by Marc Stridgen!

Nathan Explosion was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 5 points.

As you haven't indicated what version of Invision you are using, have to assume it's a current release.

Which won't work on PHP 7.4, so get that sorted out before trying to make things work.

If running Invision 4.7.3 (I think) or earlier, then PHP 7.4 is all good.

5 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

If running Invision 4.7.3 (I think) or earlier, then PHP 7.4 is all good.

I THINK i had updated to the latest version, which would then explain the issue. Where do I see the version if I can't access it?

Since my site worked fine before that tech person messed up with the PHP, I decided to reset it to 8.0. 

Now, everything works fine. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.