Error: Call to undefined method IPS\core\modules\admin\customization\icons::processApplicationIcon()

Upon doing the "Quick Setup" as an admin for self-hosted, I'm getting the follow error upon hitting save:

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\core\modules\admin\customization\icons::processApplicationIcon() (0)
#0 /home/ftueipmy/public_html/wayofdisciples/community/applications/core/modules/admin/overview/onboard.php(234): IPS\core\modules\admin\overview\_onboard->handleForm(Array, Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#1 /home/ftueipmy/public_html/wayofdisciples/community/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\admin\overview\_onboard->manage()
#2 /home/ftueipmy/public_html/wayofdisciples/community/applications/core/modules/admin/overview/onboard.php(40): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/ftueipmy/public_html/wayofdisciples/community/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\overview\_onboard->execute()
#4 /home/ftueipmy/public_html/wayofdisciples/community/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Please help?

TIA!

-

Taylor

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

Sounds like you may be missing a file. I would suggest reuploading the files from the Client Area. 

I just reuploaded all files and it is still showing the error.

Do you happen to know which file(s) may be missing?

• 2 weeks later...

This issue was resolved in our recent 4.7.12 release of the platform. Please upgrade to this version to resolve the bug, and if you experience any further issues with this, please let us know.