Problems with the retained field.

Hi,

I recently upgraded from Invision Community 4.4 to version 4.7. I'm aware the old member ranks were supposed to be moved to a new field and accessible under a section called "Retained". I believe my conversion didn't complete properly because I'm getting site errors and don't see what others have in the screenshots on this forum. My Retained section looks like this:

Could contain: Text, Page, Computer Hardware, Electronics, Hardware, Monitor, ScreenCould contain: Text, Scoreboard

The one on the left is in the profile section and the one on the right is what I see when I edit the profile.

I'm also getting an error when I attempt to view group members in the ACP (Members > Groups > clicking the number in the Members column).

Here's the error I get, with my specific website info changed to "mywebsite":

A configuration or server error has occurred 
EX1054 Something went wrong. Please try again. 
SELECT core_members.*, core_members.member_id as member_id,field_21,field_1,field_6,field_8,field_9,field_10,field_11,field_12,field_19,field_2,field_3,field_5,field_4,field_13,field_7,field_14,field_20,field_22 FROM `core_members`  LEFT JOIN `core_pfields_content` AS `p` ON p.member_id=core_members.member_id LIMIT 0,1
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'field_21' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /home/mywebsite/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(388): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*mywebsite...', Array, true)
#1 /home/mywebsite/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(446): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home/mywebsite/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(370): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home/mywebsite/public_html/system/Helpers/Table/Db.php(345): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 /home/mywebsite/public_html/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(504): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Db->getRows(Array)
#5 /home/mywebsite/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(626): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#6 /home/mywebsite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_members->manage()
#7 /home/mywebsite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/mywebsite/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

When I look at my database in phpmyadmin, field_21 is missing in the pfields_content table. When I look at the core_members table, there is still a members_title column with the old ranks.

I know how to create a field_21 and populate it with the content of members_title, but I'm not sure if there might still be problems after doing this if there was a conversion error.