Disabling "Support" Does Not "Really" Disable It

As it makes no sense to start using the “Support” app built into Invision Community Suite as it will be deprecated soon, I went ahead and disabled the app.  Unfortunately, it doesn’t fully disable the app after all as you can see below.

If you disable “Support”:

Could contain: Page, Text

“Support” related tasks continue to get run daily:

supportAssignedReminder
Sends a reminder email to staff members who have open support requests assigned to them.

supportAutoresolve
Marks old support requests as resolved.

“Support” still shows up in the Menu Manager:

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

9 hours ago, Chris Anderson said:

Various "Support" related functionality is still active throughout the ACP even though the app has been disabled.  This shouldn't be the case. 

Could you please list any other functionality you find? This will help us verify against what we find. Thank you.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

Seems rather counterintuitive to have all of the rest of the modules be able to toggle on and off and the "Support" module doesn't "really" get turned off if you disable it in the ACP.  I will leave it "enabled" and remove it from the front menu as I won't be using it as it's being deprecated.