Feedback, showing admins (in ACP) can show duplicates

Despite the title, this may not qualify as a bug.

When viewing the members list in the ACP and clicking on the "Administrators" button, there is an account that is showing up twice.  The reason is because it has ACP access via group and because of being added as an admin directly.  Thought I should mention it in case it is deemed to be a bug.  If it's not, then as a feature request, when listing accounts that have ACP access in the Members list, perhaps have an indicator as to why they have the access?  (group vs account)  Then seeing the same account listed twice but with two different reasons would make sense.

35 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

That answers the question, surely?

Anyway...reproduced.

Actually no, as the administrators section in members, can also contain a list of members. It is however indeed the main member list as you suggest.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

12 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Are you referring to Members>Administrators here, or Members, then clicking to filter by administrators on the list? I ask as one would be a bug, the other would not

Just for clarifying in case anyone else is wondering or wants confirmation.

Could contain: File

30 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Got it logged for you now anyways 🙂 

Thank you.  Your question actually made sense because I didn't include "Members tab" before saying "Members list," which could lead someone to wonder which list on the members tab.  👍

• 4 months later...