Error 500

Jonathon123

Right I'm getting this message in system logs. I've tried adding a new default theme but no luck.

06/19/23 11:42 AM uncaught_exception Error: Class "IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global" not found (0) #0 /home/admin/web/unofficialmi...
06/19/23 11:42 AM template_error Error: Class "IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global" not found in /home/admin/web/unofficialmills....
06/19/23 11:42 AM template_error Error: Class "IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global" not found in /home/admin/web/unofficialmills....
06/19/23 11:42 AM uncaught_exception Error: Class "IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global" not found (0) #0 /home/admin/web/unofficialmi...
Edited by Jonathon123

5 minutes ago, Runar said:

Some cache files seems to be missing. Have you tried clearing the caches? To do so, go to the Support page in your AdminCP, then click on “Clear system caches”.

Yes I have tried this and didn't get any progress. Very strange the cache files are missing, it was working up until last night, and I can still access the admin CP so it doesn't seem very widespread.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

15 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Apologies. Should now be there.

1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Before we continue, please try recovery mode which you can see here

If that doesnt work, we will need the correct FTP, as we cannot access your files on the one given

Only issue is that I can get to the admin CP so it's not that I need rescue mode for that.

From what I can see none of those files creating an error have been deleted.

I've added new details in. I will set up alerts on this thread as I keep missing the replies.

Edited by Jonathon123

Your server file system had some very outdated cache on it and it also appears that one of your third party items is required for a block you're using on the forum index. Once I cleared the cache and enabled third party applications/plugins again, things seem to be working now.

2 hours ago, Jim M said:

Your server file system had some very outdated cache on it and it also appears that one of your third party items is required for a block you're using on the forum index. Once I cleared the cache and enabled third party applications/plugins again, things seem to be working now.

That's really helpful. Thanks.