[4.7.11 Beta 2] sitemap errors out every time

The sitemap hasn't run since I updated the site to 4.7.11 beta 1, and still doesn't work in beta 2.

It runs for quite awhile when run via cron, and when I run it manually it tells me:

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\core\Application::sitemapLinks() (0)
#0 /www/sites/mysite.com/web/system/Sitemap/Sitemap.php(121): IPS\core\extensions\core\Sitemap\_Applications->generateSitemap()
#1 /www/sites/mysite.com/web/applications/core/tasks/sitemapgenerator.php(39): IPS\_Sitemap->buildNextSitemap()
#2 /www/sites/mysite.com/web/system/Task/Task.php(375): IPS\core\tasks\_sitemapgenerator->IPS\core\tasks\{closure}()
#3 /www/sites/mysite.com/web/applications/core/tasks/sitemapgenerator.php(47): IPS\_Task->runUntilTimeout()
#4 /www/sites/mysite.com/web/system/Task/Task.php(274): IPS\core\tasks\_sitemapgenerator->execute()
#5 /www/sites/mysite.com/web/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/advanced.php(751): IPS\_Task->run()
#6 /www/sites/mysite.com/web/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_advanced->runTask()
#7 /www/sites/mysite.com/web/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/advanced.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /www/sites/mysite.com/web/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_advanced->execute()
#9 /www/sites/mysite.com/web/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

I've disabled all extra plugins and applications (this site actually has no plugins, and few extra apps).

I have another site that's far larger, and so I haven't installed it there as it's far more important that site B work properly. I haven't seen this reported elsewhere, and I'd rather not give admin access to this site if possible, or if I can troubleshoot this or this is a known issue that may be resolved shortly.

Edit: I changed the URLs to generic ones, and will add that nothing else seems to be broken on the site with beta 1 or 2. Changed the title, too.

Edited by iacas

• iacas changed the title to [4.7.11 Beta 2] sitemap errors out every time

The IPS\core\extensions\core\Sitemap\Applications extension and also the IPS\core\Application::sitemapLinks function were removed in 4.6.9.

Have you replaced all your files while the upgrade?

I guess there's still the IPS\core\extensions\core\Sitemap\Applications extension on your system which "is fine" as long as also the applications/core/data/extensions.json is present and up2date.

Can you confirm that applications/core/extensions/core/Sitemap/Applications.php is present?What happens when you delete it?

5 hours ago, Daniel F said:

The IPS\core\extensions\core\Sitemap\Applications extension and also the IPS\core\Application::sitemapLinks function were removed in 4.6.9.

Have you replaced all your files while the upgrade?

I have not. I've run the in-app updater for a few years now. I have not had to re-install or replace EVERYTHING in quite some time.

5 hours ago, Daniel F said:

Can you confirm that applications/core/extensions/core/Sitemap/Applications.php is present?What happens when you delete it?

It is still there. If I rename it to Applications.php.bak…

The task ran successfully and produced the following output:

Sitemap update request successfully submitted to Google

Thank you.

I hope that helps. I'll check my other larger site and will consider trying the beta there.

16 hours ago, Daniel F said:

This file existed on my other server, too. I also renamed it (preemptively) Applications.php.bak - Could you guys remove this file here in the 4.7.11 update when it's finalized (or before it's finalized)?