Menu Manager - Customize Name Tab

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

I was playing around in the Main Manager area and was not able to make a customized menu name. In the options for Menu Item Type only for applications and such installed on the system. The other option is Configuration but that is for those who can access/see the menu. I have an application and want to rename the tab for that application but it can't be done within the system from what I can see. How can I do this if possible?

Only custom menu items would be able to be named. If you have something added which is an application, you would usually translate the word using the language system. For example, if you add forums, you cant change the name of that from the menu. You would change the language string for forums

5 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Only custom menu items would be able to be named. If you have something added which is an application, you would usually translate the word using the language system. For example, if you add forums, you cant change the name of that from the menu. You would change the language string for forums

Where would I go to do that and how would I make a custom menu? I don't see the option in the system.

Edited by ZakRhyno

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

Here's some information on using the language system to change the words of almost everything: 

Where would I go to do that and how would I make a custom menu with me naming the tab myself? The guide from what I can see doesn't really explain this part.

Edited by ZakRhyno