CKE Editor

Giray
Go to solution Solved by Nathan Explosion,

Installs fine (but you'll likely not be able to use it immediately as it requires additional configuration elements to be put in place, which appear easy enough to put in place)

Which button did you press on that page? 'Download' or 'Add to my editor' or 'Build my editor'?

Edited by Nathan Explosion

6 minutes ago, Giray said:

I believe I tried both,

You should only use use 'Download', as that does what it says on the tin...it downloads the plugin.

The other options will add the plugin to an editor, and the resulting download is then the Editor itself. Not surprised if that caused your problems.

Regarding this:

26 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

...as it requires additional configuration elements to be put in place, which appear easy enough to put in place

Edit your globalTemplate in your theme and after this entry:

<title>{expression="output.getTitle( $title )"}</title>

Add the following (replacing the obvious placeholders with your own information):

<script>
	const OPENAI_KEY = 'YOUR-KEY'
	const OPENAI_ORG = 'org-YOUR-ORG-KEY'
</script>

So, I go to the plugin page, I download it. Because I'm on a Mac, it unzips it. That's fine, I zip it back up. I then go to the 'Add button' page in the Editor toolbar section on IPS and I upload the plugin (cowriter_0). The result is now an empty editor again.

What am I doing wrong?

🥸

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

Just in case, I will try on my PC/W11

Now when adding the plugin (ckeditor-cowriter-1.0.1.zip) I get:

TypeError: closedir(): Argument #1 ($dir_handle) must be of type resource or null, string given (0)
#0 /home/mysite/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/editor/toolbar.php(531): closedir('/home/hamcomm/p...')
#1 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\editor\_toolbar->addPlugin()
#2 /home/mysite/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/editor/toolbar.php(91): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\editor\_toolbar->execute()
#4 /home/mysite/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Wait... maybe.... I think I might have fixed it. Going into template next.

Edited by Giray