Problem

Frugo
Go to solution Solved by Frugo,

hello

I have a problem with the session/cookies (I think)?

If I'm logged in on PC and log in on my phone it logs me out and then I get banned for 15 minutes for having the wrong password (it's good...).

In addition, I often get the error "This site cant be reached" when someone tries to create a new thread

The "This site cant be reached" issue is something you will need to contact your hosting company on, as thats the hosting itself rather than your software. 

With the logging out, I would ask, do you have any caching running on your server somewhere? If so, disable this and test again

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2023 at 12:54 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

The "This site cant be reached" issue is something you will need to contact your hosting company on, as thats the hosting itself rather than your software. 

Not necessarily. Everything is ok with the hosting, this forum has some problem.

23 minutes ago, Frugo said:

Not necessarily. Everything is ok with the hosting, this forum has some problem.

"The site can't be reached" wouldn't be an issue from the software itself. That is not within our software. That generally is a server error or configuration, such as it timed out but your hosting provider would be able to investigate their logs to see why this is happening.

Regarding the login issue, I would check your caching as my colleague mentioned but also review that your browser isn't inserting a password or if there is an external login provider or converter that all login providers are set to email or display name that you want to use.

• 5 weeks later...