Problem after update (v4.7.9)

Hello, after updating to the latest version of IP.Board (from 4.x), I am experiencing several issues on my website. Specifically:

• Despite having no installed plugins, I still receive a notice inviting me to update a plugin (chatfree) that I had previously uninstalled before updating the forum software.

• If I click on "get support", "clear system cache" and then on "Please also try disabling any third party customizations", I receive an error that reads "2S119/1 The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information."

• The search box in the forum's administration area does not work correctly.

In addition, my forum is currently offline and if I try to bring it back online, I receive a message indicating that I need to update the software (even though it is already updated).

Can you please assist me in resolving these issues and bringing my forum back online? Thank you.

Could contain: Text, Page, File

Could contain: Page, Text

Could contain: Page, Text

www.mydomain.top/admin/upgrade

Could contain: File, Webpage, Text

Could contain: Page, Text, File

5 minutes ago, Adlago said:

Judging by your photos, you have activated designer mode. Turn off this mode and remove site cache

I tried and (in home page):

Could contain: Page, Text, File

The theme doesn't matter, your suite is in designer mode. In the Themes section, at the top right, you have a Designer mode button.
Click this button and disable this mode and also refuse sync because you are in update mode at the same time.

This is strange - images from your admin panel only exist when the suite is enabled in designer mode.
It might be a good idea to restore with the help of your host a backup of your forum and database before the update date.

Just now, Adlago said:

This is strange - images from your admin panel only exist when the suite is enabled in designer mode

It also 'only exists' when the JavaScript on the page hasn't kicked in to put the HTML into place when there are more than 3 icons to display in the buttons column.

Don't jump to conclusions.

4 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

It also 'only exists' when the JavaScript on the page hasn't kicked in to put the HTML into place when there are more than 3 icons to display in the buttons column.

Don't jump to conclusions.

It is possible, but it would follow with a default theme that the IPS does not have an issue with the JS. And an author mentioned that he included this theme with the same result.

Edited by Adlago

41 minutes ago, Adlago said:

It is possible, but it would follow with a default theme that the IPS does not have an issue with the JS. And an author mentioned that he included this theme with the same result.

It's ok to say you made an assumption.

@Ask21 my advice ...revert to prior backup from before the update, and make sure the uninstall of the chat free aplication actually completed.

Edited by Nathan Explosion

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

Where are you seeing the plugin recommendation to uninstall?

Hello Jim,

At the moment I am stuck with the following error: /var/www/www.mydomain.top/htdocs/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php::142

the same issue happened here but I'm not able to see the solution, can you help me?

9 minutes ago, Ask21 said:

Hello Jim,

At the moment I am stuck with the following error: /var/www/www.mydomain.top/htdocs/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php::142

the same issue happened here but I'm not able to see the solution, can you help me?

I have moved this to a ticket for you so we can investigate further the upgrade issue here. Please watch your email for further correspondence.