Create Cron

I no longer see the "Error Notifications" message in my Admin CP. It's been some time since I addressed this issue. The issue was I don't  have enough users on the site. I was advised to correct the issue by doing the following. The Cron file seems to be the only remaining issue. The site tech, location of my home2000.com, helped me with this.  The Cron file could not be created, see following notes (Item 1).

1. According to the documentation, the following command should be set as a Cron Job:
php80 /home/u1169-mijchxsppju3/www/home2000.com/public_html/applications/core/interface/task/task.php

However, when I executed it manually, it failed with the following error: baseos | u1169-mijchxsppju3@us57.siteground.us:~/www/home2000.com/public_html$ php80 /home/u1169-mijchxsppju3/www/home2000.com/public_html/applications/core/interface/task/task.php
Incorrect key

2. Also these changes where made. Two of the warnings concern the PHP environment: 
Dangerous PHP Functions Enabled
Public Display of PHP Errors Enabled

I created a php.ini file in www/home2000.com/public_html and added the following rules to the file:
display_errors = Off
disable_functions = exec,passthru,shell_exec,system,proc_open,popen,pcntl_exec

Is this satisfactory, Item 2, for avoiding displaying 2 PHP warnings?

Bob

Edited by Bob Snow

1. For CRON, you would need to ensure you copy the whole provided command in the ACP. As it includes the keys for you.

2. That would be for your hosting provider to confirm that what they implemented actually works but yes, should that remove all the aspects outlined in the warning, it will work 🙂 .