New Payout API

21 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Do you have something we can take a look at? We can then advise accordingly. Paypal payouts, it would depend on the API telling your site that its been processed, but usually thats pretty quickly.

What exactly do you need? There are no error logs. I've double-checked the settings, and everything looks good. I have it set to auto-accept withdrawals. The money is sent via Paypal, but the status just stays on processing. None of them since the update has ever changed from this state.

In the database, po_status = wait, po_complete = null. We had 104 payouts stuck in this state. I went ahead and set their status to done as the funds were confirmed to be sent. I've also created a new API key/secret so we'll see if that helps.

Edited by Daddy

4 hours ago, Daddy said:

What exactly do you need? There are no error logs. I've double-checked the settings, and everything looks good. I have it set to auto-accept withdrawals. The money is sent via Paypal, but the status just stays on processing. None of them since the update has ever changed from this state.

In the database, po_status = wait, po_complete = null. We had 104 payouts stuck in this state. I went ahead and set their status to done as the funds were confirmed to be sent. I've also created a new API key/secret so we'll see if that helps.

There's a new task that runs to check the status after a payout request, we'd want to check to see whether that's running properly and if it's getting an unexpected response from the PayPal API.

If you can updated the client area to include AdminCP and SFTP credentials, we can take a look and check these items.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2023 at 3:50 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

As mentioned, we would need access in order to be able to assist

It's an IPS bug, as I've reproduced it on my vanilla test board. It happens when you have the payouts setting Withdrawals must be approved? set to false. Changing it to true and manually approving a withdrawal I can now see the task running on its own.

Edited by Daddy