Help

Hello , 

1. I would to like to ask you if there is optiom the spoilers to be hind from guest without using extension ? 

2. There is way the size of image profile to be bigger in any device wihout broke anything in theme ? 

3. In olders version next to username was showed the reputation of member , in last version desappered and now is being showed only inside profile . Can be put again ? 

Many thanks in advance 

34 minutes ago, Smaugtd said:

1. I would to like to ask you if there is optiom the spoilers to be hind from guest without using extension ? 

Not sure what you're asking here.  If you're asking about a spoiler button to show/hide content, goto ACP > Customization > Editor > Toolbars

Could contain: Page, Text

Add the button that looks like an eye.  It will add a spoiler button. But that will just toggle the content to be hidden/shown.  You can't say only show this content to logged in members... you would need some sort of custom third party modification to do something like that.  

2. There is way the size of image profile to be bigger in any device wihout broke anything in theme ? 

The only want to change the profile image size is to edit your theme. 

3. In olders version next to username was showed the reputation of member , in last version desappered and now is being showed only inside profile . Can be put again ? 

If you hover over the person's avatar or their username itself, you'll see their profile card which will show their reputation.  (This is done without needing to visit the profile itself.  Just hover over their name.)

Could contain: Text, Business Card, Paper, Document, Invoice

Edited by Randy Calvert

5 minutes ago, MNOfficial said:

Do you remember where within the theme this is? I used to have it saved, but changed systems and lost it.

Which are you specifically referring to?  The avatar image or the cover photo?

Could contain: Electronics, Screen, Computer Hardware, Hardware, Monitor, Text

There are two user-generated photos that are shown on the profile page...  their avatar (which is shown across the suite in many different places) and the profile cover photo which is shown on the profile itself as well as the profile hover card.  

4 hours ago, Randy Calvert said:

There are two user-generated photos that are shown on the profile page...  their avatar (which is shown across the suite in many different places) and the profile cover photo which is shown on the profile itself as well as the profile hover card.  

Avatar image;I know it can be changed on the side view of posts size-wise.

15 hours ago, Randy Calvert said:

Many thanks all for answers . The avatar photo I mean . Where we can modify in theme ? 

• 11 months later...
On 2/26/2023 at 11:35 PM, Smaugtd said:

Hello , 

On 2/27/2023 at 12:09 AM, Randy Calvert said:

Not sure what you're asking here.  If you're asking about a spoiler button to show/hide content, goto ACP > Customization > Editor > Toolbars

If I understand the OP correctly, @Smaugtd means to ask if it is possible for spoiler content to be hidden from guests. I think this is fairly common functionality for spoilers - I seek similar.

But by the looks of it, there is no option for this. Does anyone have any ideas/workarounds?

Thanks.