Jump to content

Upgrade failing on Test Server

Go to solution Solved by TDBF,

Recommended Posts

FYI, my test server is not on a localhost.

I have tried to update my test server to version 4.7.6, and it's failing due to upgrading an application which no longer exists on this install.

Could contain: Page, Text

If I continue the upgrade, I get the following error.

Could contain: Page, Text, File

Is there a workaround on this matter?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Marc Stridgen said:

You appear not to have mentioned what application you are referring to. If this is the videos application, you would need to contact the author of that application for assistance

It is the Video Application, but I do not have this installed, and it hasn't been on my test server for a long time.

I have never had an issue updating after this application was removed, so I am not sure why this is happening now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Solution
1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I understand what you're saying there, however there must be something that remains there unfortunately.

Hi Marc,

Just to keep you updated regarding this issue, I removed the database table updrade_temp and started the upgrade process again, and the upgrade worked without a hitch.

Thank you for your time 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Ah, that being the case, it will be that upgrade information was added by that application at some point. Glad to hear you managed to get the issue resolved

I believe that was the case. At least I know what to do the next time this happens.

Thankfully, I don't have to go through the restore process.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...