"[Forums] Solved" search option gives error

Hello,

When searching for "solved" in the search bar, one of the options that appears is "[Forums] Solved".

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

When I click on that option, I get the following error:

Could contain: Text

In the technical details below that, I get this (I've changed some names that are specific to our server to general ones for security purposes):

SELECT SQL_BIG_RESULT DATE_FORMAT( FROM_UNIXTIME( IFNULL( time, 0 ) ), '%Y-%c-%e' ) AS time_as_alias,AVG(value_4) / 3600, value_1 FROM `ipb_core_statistics` AS `core_statistics` WHERE time>0 AND time>1349395140 AND time<1673913016 GROUP BY `time_as_alias`,`value_1` ORDER BY time_as_alias ASC
IPS\Db\Exception: DOUBLE value is out of range in 'avg(`database`.`core_statistics`.`value_4`) / 3600' (1690)
#0 /home/user/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(446): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#1 /home/user/public_html/system/Helpers/Chart/Database.php(395): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#2 /home/user/public_html/system/Helpers/Chart/Database.php(621): IPS\Helpers\Chart\_Database->compileForOutput()
#3 /home/user/public_html/system/Helpers/Chart/Dynamic.php(495): IPS\Helpers\Chart\_Database->getOutput()
#4 /home/user/public_html/applications/forums/modules/admin/stats/solved.php(218): IPS\Helpers\Chart\_Dynamic->__toString()
#5 /home/user/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\forums\modules\admin\stats\_solved->manage()
#6 /home/user/public_html/applications/forums/modules/admin/stats/solved.php(44): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/user/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\forums\modules\admin\stats\_solved->execute()
#8 /home/user/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Is this due to a misconfiguration on my server? Is there a value I can adjust somewhere to fix this (in php.ini, etc.)? If so, what would that value be?

Thanks!

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

6 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Hi Marc,

Thanks for looking into this. I've updated the access credentials, so you should have access now.

Please keep me updated on what you find.

1 hour ago, zenzoidman said:

Hi Marc,

Thanks for looking into this. I've updated the access credentials, so you should have access now.

Please keep me updated on what you find.

Please disable 2FA for our account. This is not possible for our team to perform as there may be many individuals who are required to assist you.