Error: Call to a member function rfc3339() on null (0)

I was checking the ACP this morning and notice it's warning about repeating log entries. They all appear to be exceptions thrown at the login page but I have no idea what they're referring to or what this is trying to tell me.

Error: Call to a member function rfc3339() on null (0)
#0 /home/**********/public_html/applications/core/extensions/core/MemberSync/System.php(426): IPS\_Member->apiOutput()
#1 /home/**********/public_html/system/Member/Member.php(4030): IPS\core\extensions\core\MemberSync\_System->onProfileUpdate()
#2 /home/**********/public_html/system/Member/Member.php(442): IPS\_Member->memberSync()
#3 /home/**********/public_html/system/DateTime/DateTime.php(61): IPS\_Member->save()
#4 /home/**********/public_html/system/Member/Member.php(1165): IPS\_DateTime::ts()
#5 /home/**********/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(335): IPS\_Member->get_joined()
#6 /home/**********/public_html/system/Session/Session.php(294): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->__get()
#7 /home/**********/public_html/system/Session/Session.php(175): IPS\_Session->regenerateCsrfKey()
#8 /home/**********/public_html/system/Session/Session.php(97): IPS\_Session->init()
#9 /home/**********/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(417): IPS\_Session::i()
#10 /home/**********/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(312): IPS\_Theme::currentThemeId()
#11 /home/**********/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(54): IPS\_Theme::i()
#12 /home/**********/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(759): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard::baseCss()
#13 /home/**********/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(76): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front::baseCss()
#14 /home/**********/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#15 /home/**********/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#16 {main}

3 minutes ago, Arthmoor said:

Is that what the error I posted is about? Cause if you're referring to the ones that were thrown on the 12th, that was when I updated the site to 4.7.6.

If you have resolved those and not seeing the error listed above anymore, I would not worry about it any longer.

The theme errors were resolved once the upgrade process to 4.7.6 was done.

The RFC 3339 errors have not been, and are still flagging in the ACP as being frequent. They also don't appear to be theme related in any way. All I can gather is that those have something to do with DateTime issues and that they only seem to happen on the login page.

Unfortunately, I am not seeing any errors since yesterday in your logs that relate to the error here.

The "Repeated log entries" is merely a warning that states this is happening in your logs. However, if it is not happening recently or still, then you can ignore it because it will go away once your log pruning takes over.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's been 2 weeks now and your system wants me to mark a solution - but that hasn't happened.

These entries persist in the notification on the support page claiming that they're still repeating and showing up in the logs. I know it supposedly isn't indicating a problem but I'd like to see them gone and there's apparently no means to fix it on my end of things.