403 error in Commerce

Go to solution Solved by Daniel F,

Hi, and Happy New Year to you all

I am struggling to change prices and available shipping methods in Commerce.
As soon as I change them or alter the tickbox and press Save, then the following message appears on a blank screen.
The site is using PHP 8 and have downloaded latest software, patches and also purged the cache.

Forbidden You don't have permission to access this resource.  Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

• 1 month later...

Got the webhost to switch things over and that cured it (sorry I'm an automotive tech and definitely not a software tech by any means) but they did manage to break one of my other sites in the process.....but definitely cured the issue.

Now my site is getting loads of 403 issues which researching this may also be related to Web Application Firewall....possibly related?

43 minutes ago, AutoEvoke said:

Now my site is getting loads of 403 issues which researching this may also be related to Web Application Firewall....possibly related?

403 is permission denied. It could definitely be WAF related or other settings on the server. You're best to work with your hosting provider.