The link could not be embedded because that URL is not allowed

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

I appreciate the apology. I too agree that it is extremely frustrating when something you pay for isn't working correctly. Please know, we are here to help. When dealing with web software, a good foundation is important. Why the Support Tool there is key to starting your support journey and we display all those items for quick troubleshooting. We've seen odder things happen with these core items so want to ensure they're at our minimum requirements prior to proceeding. Thank you for seeing this through and getting this done 🙂 .

Unfortunately though, it seems our password is incorrect which has been provided to access your community now. Unsure if through the process something happened to our account but please update it in the client area and we'll continue our investigation. Thanks!

14 minutes ago, frunzila said:

I setting new account for suport, now i think is ok

All forum working superfine except images 

Thanks! I moved this to a ticket to further investigate the issue, please check your email inbox for the address on file for next steps.

Just now, frunzila said:

I updated all access information on client area, thank you

Thank you. Please be sure to reply in the email for future conversations. I have moved your ticket forward.