Strange Behaviour While Reply to Topic

Go to solution Solved by teraßyte,

Some of my members are getting this when they click on the "reply to this topic" area. Any help or direction is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Invision Power Services, Inc. * @copyright (c) Invision Power Services, Inc. * @license https://www.invisioncommunity.com/legal/standards/ * @package Invision Community * @since 18 Feb 2013 */ \define('REPORT_EXCEPTIONS', TRUE); $_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME'] = __FILE__; require_once 'init.php'; \IPS\Dispatcher\Front::i()->run();

Here are links to the topics describing the issues:

Edited by JohnCourt

Thanks folks for the help, our host is testing it by replying to topics in our community, and they are not seeing the issue as it's intermittent, and not being of much help right now, do you have any thoughts or language I could use when I communicate with them next time to make a clearer case that it is a PHP parsing issue?

Just a little update, after turning on and off MOD SECURITY in my server settings per our host advice, and them looking into the possibility that something in MOD SEC could be causing this, and after we determined it wasn't MOD SEC, they dug in deeper and they found that:

Your software developer was absolutely correct. An issue on the firewall was causing a failure in PHP parsing. Our system operations team fixed the issue on the firewall so that going forward users would not experience the error you initially shared.

Kudo's to A2 Hosting, their responses to my responses were quick and they stuck with the issue till it was resolved, and thanks guys here for helping me out. 🙂

Edited by JohnCourt