Problem with trial version

Go to solution Solved by Randy Calvert,

By "trial version", I am assuming you mean a test URL on your license? The only trials we provide are via our hosted instances so believe this is just a language mix up.

I am not quite sure what you mean by hashgenerator, could you please clarify?

We copied from our main site bau data and all files to a subdomain. There should be a test version of the site. But despite the fact that all the settings are set correctly, the connection with the main site continues to stay.
In particular, somehow the test version of the site writes data to the database of the main site.
The developer's website says that such cases are possible and in order to fix everything, you need to run the hashgenerator.php file.
Now the question arises, if we run this file on a test version of the site, will the main site work?

This link is not to the developer's website https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/client-services/license-keys-urls-r344/?
Regarding the conf_global.php file, I want to note that it contains the correct data for the new database. There, the data for connecting to the new database is indicated, which is not connected to the main site.
But all the same, actions in the test version continue to affect the main site.
For example, when we wanted to close the test site, the main one also closed

The link you are looking at there is not our site. Invisionbyte.ru is a 3rd party site, and not ours. That tool you are using is in no way associated with our product.

I would advise you double check that its saved on yoru conf_global.php file. The only way what you have stated is happening can be happening is if its connected to that database

• Solution

By any chance are you using Redis?  If you are, I've seem some issues where some settings seem to be pulled from that shared instance instead of it's local settings.  (I installed a copy of an instance to a new AWS instance to make it a dev setup, but it was communicating with my prod instance because it was using the same Redis details.)

On the test install, don't use Redis and see if that fixes your problem.