BCC mails sended as SPAM

Lindor

Hi team, 

I detect that when IPS sends a Payment mail copy as BCC configured in Payments -> Settings -> Email Copies. This mails arrive as spam because havent any sender certificate.

Can you take a look to solve in upcoming updates.

Thanks a lot.

Could contain: File, Webpage, Text

Edited by Lindor

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

The sender would be the same regardless of the carbon copy which is attached. Is this on your community which we can review your mail sending settings?

If any email templates have been modified, please revert those temporarily to test as well. 

Yes @Jim M is my cloud IPS.

The original mail to direct destinatary has TLS encryption as you can see in this pic.

Could contain: File, Text, Page

The carbon copy mail hasn't the sent by and security fields as you can see in this other pic.

Could contain: Page, Text

The authenticity is done through SPF and DKIMM. It’s not done within the IPS suite. 

Just now, Lindor said:

Yes @Jim M is my cloud IPS.

The original mail to direct destinatary has TLS encryption as you can see in this pic.

Could contain: File, Text, Page

The carbon copy mail hasn't the sent by and security fields as you can see in this other pic.

Could contain: Page, Text

Are you using your own mail server in the SMTP settings or are you using the default IPS mail settings?

8 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

The authenticity is done through SPF and DKIMM. It’s not done within the IPS suite. 

Are you using your own mail server in the SMTP settings or are you using the default IPS mail settings?

I use my own mail server configuration with TLS certificate.