Zaps sended with empty fields

Hi team, my zapier app send me some mails with error zaps sended by IPS. Zapier turn off the zap automatically by this error.

I have created a zap when a IPS member is edited and send the email, name and primary group to update my client in ActiveCampaign.

I update manually the user email with id=2330, IPS shoot a zap and ActiveCampaign receive empty fields and returns this error because not contains any ID or email.

I've many errors in the last hours for the same zap and it looks an issue or bug in the zapier connection. Some zaps sended haven't any user changes so probably IPS are sending zaps in more cases that we need.

Can you take a look and solve it?

Thanks a lot.

Zap settings

Could contain: Page, Text, File

Could contain: Page, Text, File

One Zap log

Could contain: Page, Text, File, White Board

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

Could contain: Page, Text

13 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please visit here and confirm you are using the latest version first of all

https://zapier.com/app/connections/invision-community

Yes @Marc Stridgen I connect the new version some days ago.

Could contain: Text, Document

I view some incongruence, I config a zap when user is edited, but IPS send new member data, so probably this is the problem.

Edited by Lindor

On 11/4/2022 at 3:51 PM, Lindor said:

update manually the user email with id=2330, IPS shoot a zap and ActiveCampaign receive empty fields and returns this error because not contains any ID or email.

I'm confused. Are you saying that Zapier isn't receiving any data?

This sounds like an issue with your ActiveCampaign step and not IPS, since there are clearly data received from IPS (based on the screenshot with the IPS step)

20 hours ago, Daniel F said:

I'm confused. Are you saying that Zapier isn't receiving any data?

This sounds like an issue with your ActiveCampaign step and not IPS, since there are clearly data received from IPS (based on the screenshot with the IPS step)

I don't know @Daniel F I've another zap when new member is created and runs perfectly. The 2nd step have exactly the same settings like this with error. So I think that is not zapier problem. I have also opened a support ticket in zapier to they take a look too.

Could contain: Page, Text