Struggling to set up my Clubs link on home page

Lisa Lightner

Ok, so I have much of my stuff set up. 

I have my main page set up, and I added the components to it that I want members to see when they log in.

My struggle--

The "clubs" component, I added it to the page. Behind the scenes, it says "shows a list of your clubs" and you can set the number.

But how do I get it to take them to the /clubs page? As it is now, you have to click on a club, then go backwards to see the clubs.

Here's a 20 second video, hopefully making it clearer: https://www.berrycast.com/conversations/cc174e8f-2277-5fa2-90b6-2a5cd386a575

10 minutes ago, Lisa Lightner said:

But how do I get it to take them to the /clubs page?

You can’t (without code customization). It’s a list of clubs and clicking on a specific club takes you the specific club. 

To access the club index, adding the clubs function in the main menu would be the normal way to go. 

20 hours ago, opentype said:

You can’t (without code customization). It’s a list of clubs and clicking on a specific club takes you the specific club. 

To access the club index, adding the clubs function in the main menu would be the normal way to go. 

But I do have clubs set up, so I don't understand?

You are not visiting clubs from a menu there in your video. You are clicking a specific club entry from a widget on your main page. You do have clubs set up in the menu, yes. And if you click the clubs link, it goes to the clubs list as needed. But the link you click in  your video, is not that menu item

To further explain. You are clicking the link in the red there. That is a list of clubs in that block, so you are clicking to visit the "Foster and Adoptive Parents" club. It will take you directly into that specific club. The link in the green at the top will take you to a list of all clubs

Could contain: File, Webpage, Person, Woman, Adult, Female, Face, Head