Don't know my AdminCP password after converting to paid cloud plan

Go to solution Solved by Mark H,

Hello,

I have not saved the trial password as I did not understood it was in fact my AdminCP account password.

Now that I have upgraded my plan, I'm locked out of my own community.

I have already tried the "I have lost my password" but that for some reason does not seem to work as I have not received any e-mail. It's not in spam.

What can I do?

Thanks,
Thiago

I'm glad you posted here, and I hope you make your way back to read this reply.

We parked your domain, but you are using that domain for your email address, and we do not provide for email on a custom domain, so you won't receive our replies.

Please change your customer email address to one which has email capability (i.e. gmail, etc) then we can assist you with your request.

• Solution

This is for the Client Area primarily, but both that address and the email address for our forums must be the same address.

FOLLOWUP: Yes, if we park a custom domain here, such as mydomain.com, then your email address cannot be xxxxx@mydomain.com unless you engage an external email service (i.e googlemail, hotmail, etc) and provide us with the MX Records to point your domain email to that service.

Great, I'll answer the ticket you opened and provide the info you'll need. Please look for our reply shortly.

EDIT: It seems ticket system insists on keeping that ticket tied to the old address. Apologies for the confusion.

Can you please email us from the new address, and refer to this topic:

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/470141-dont-know-my-admincp-password-after-converting-to-paid-cloud-plan/

and this ticket number:

Thanks.

Edited by Mark H
Followup instructions