Issue with the Members block and showing birthdays

Go to solution Solved by Adriano Faria,

Hi,

I have the Members block added to the bottom of my forum and I have enabled the option to show birthdays, however, it does not work as I expected.

I have "Currently online" and "Born on this day" enabled, and I assumed that it would show members that are currently online OR members whose birthday it is today, however, it only shows members who are currently online AND have their birthday today, which is not what I want because if it's not your birthday, your name won't show in the online list.

Is this a bug? If not, how can I have a list of online members and a list of today's birthdays, even if the person/people whose birthday it is are not currently online?

• Solution
1 minute ago, clownstyle_merged said:

Is this a bug? If not, how can I have a list of online members and a list of today's birthdays, even if the person/people whose birthday it is are not currently online?

Birthdays were removed from the Calendar, so there's no widget anymore. In the Members widget, it is tied to online status?

Anyway, I'll leave a suggestion:

Yeah, I don't think it works as intended, cos I don't know why you'd only want to show online members whose birthday it is that day, lol.

Anyway, I purchased your widget and that does what I need, so thank you.

@Adriano Faria BTW, is there any way to rename the title of the widget? I'd prefer it if it just said "Birthdays", but I can't see a way to change it. No worries if not.

Edited by clownstyle_merged