globalTemplate is throwing an Error

Qeria

In the first instance, please check with a default unaltered theme, with all 3rd party items disabled. If that works, you will need to enable them one at a time until you find what is causing the problem there. Once you have found the item causing the issue, please contact the author of that item to request an update

@Qeria

You are probably using an ACP custom theme. You can try this if you have access to your php myadmin in your server.
1. Open the core_themes table
2. Write down the ID number of the theme by default, IPS (from set_id column)
3. Open the core_members table, on your profile row in the skin column, change the theme number to the theme number that I wrote you to remember above. Save it.
4. Delete cookies and cache from your browser and then load your site and login. Try and log in to ACP, then clear site cache.

34 minutes ago, Qeria said:

Hello Marc,

I never had a custom template, I always used the default template. Also, I'm not able to access the admin because of this same error. Any other suggestions?

I would advise using recovery mode if this is happening in the ACP:

11 hours ago, Jim M said:

I would advise using recovery mode if this is happening in the ACP:

Unfortunately, I cannot access the AdminCP, this is the error that shows when I log in into AdminCP, the template is fine and showing it correctly in the frontend. The error just shows in the AdminCP after I log in. 

So unfortunately I cannot recover or get any support. 

Edited by Qeria

1 minute ago, Qeria said:

Unfortunately, I cannot access the AdminCP, this is the error that shows when I log in into AdminCP, the template is fine and showing it correctly in the frontend. The error just shows in the AdminCP after I log in. 

Recovery Mode can be enabled via editing the constants.php file https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/client-services/getting-support-r292/#recoverymode

9 hours ago, Qeria said:

Try - after login ACP, place this link in address bar

https://your site/admin/?app=core&module=support&controller=support