invision navigation to all client

Hambalie

10 hours ago, nodle said:

If you're talking about the current theme, it is a custom theme done by @Ehren. He has a website with other themes and can-do custom ones as well.

ipsfocus - Amazing IPS Themes for Invision Community

yes i talk about default theme.. 

i am just change colour on default themes.. 

when i see the invision community navigation i like it.. that why i ask ips team will share the source code...

Right click and view source?  Inspect the properties including the JS and the CSS.

In terms of do they plan to release a step by step walk through to explain how to create a custom theme to replicate that capability?  

You’ve got better odds of winning the Powerball/MegaMillions drawing jackpot. 🙂 

Or hire a theme designer to do the work for you if you’re like me and the odds are not in your favor. Haha. 

Edited by Randy Calvert

56 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

Right click and view source?  Inspect the properties including the JS and the CSS.

In terms of do they plan to release a step by step walk through to explain how to create a custom theme to replicate that capability?  

You’ve got better odds of winning the Powerball/MegaMillions drawing jackpot. 🙂 

Or hire a theme designer to do the work for you if you’re like me and the odds are not in your favor. Haha. 

well its just suggestion..