Search Options

Go to solution Solved by Randy Calvert,

Hello guys,

I notice on my search options I have two "Products" choices, see screenshot attach

Could contain: Text, Menu, Page

Could contain: Text

Our users are trying to search products ( were using product vault ) and notice two products options.

The one on top does not work, but the one in bottom works.

How do we remove the one in top that is not working?

Thanks

-Allan 

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Hello Marc,

I updated the Access information, can you please try?

-Allan

Regarding 2FA… I did not want to disable it for all admins. What I ended up doing was creating a second group called “Backup Admin”. That group is not searchable, has access to ACP without a token BUT does require security questions. 

I created a user account that is only for IPS use and store it and store the username/password and security questions in the IPS client area. 

If you wanted to further control access once support is done just temporarily ban or demote that user. However it means you would have to remember to restore access each time you ask for help. 

17 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please temporarily disable 2 factor authentication also

Hello Marc

Please choose the "security question", cant disable 2FA, but you can choose to setup security question

-Allan

15 hours ago, Randy Calvert said:

Regarding 2FA… I did not want to disable it for all admins. What I ended up doing was creating a second group called “Backup Admin”. That group is not searchable, has access to ACP without a token BUT does require security questions. 

I created a user account that is only for IPS use and store it and store the username/password and security questions in the IPS client area. 

If you wanted to further control access once support is done just temporarily ban or demote that user. However it means you would have to remember to restore access each time you ask for help. 

Yes, they can choose "security option" 

-Allan

3 hours ago, Nigel Moore said:

Hello Marc

Please choose the "security question", cant disable 2FA, but you can choose to setup security question

-Allan

Yes, they can choose "security option" 

-Allan

Please set these up and add to the notes if required. The reason for this is it may not be only one tech looking at the issue here

On 7/1/2022 at 3:55 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

This is because you actually do have 2 items named products on your system. One is products from the commerce application and the other is products from an application named 'links'

Thank you very much Marc, I will take a look

Also, any chance we can rename "product"?

-Allan