AnnouncementTop template error

It's fun, it's like I'm talking to myself...

Anyway, what weird is that my activity stream selections dictate whether I get the error or not. For instance, I can select to see everything, if I put it oldest to newest, it's fine. If I select newest to oldest, I get the template error.

Weird.

7 minutes ago, Giray said:

Now my profile activity tab is also sending the error. I really need to find a fix for this!! 😡

Could contain: Helmet, Clothing, Apparel, File, Person, Human, Webpage, Electronics

That error (and the one you're seeing on the activity stream) is caused by a third party application.

Error: Class "IPS\lyrics\Lyric" not found in /home/dir/public_html/applications/volunteer/sources/Opportunity/Comment.php:51
Stack trace:
#0 /home/dir/public_html/system/Content/Content.php(1744): IPS\volunteer\Opportunity\_Comment::searchResultSnippet(Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, NULL, 'expanded')
#1 /home/dir/public_html/system/Content/Search/Result/Content.php(94): IPS\_Content::searchResult(Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, NULL, true, 'expanded', false, false, NULL, Array)
#2 /home/dir/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(880) : eval()'d code(3007): IPS\Content\Search\Result\_Content->html()
#3 /home/dir/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_profile->profileActivity(Object(IPS\Member), Array, '\n<form accept-c...')
#4 /home/dir/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(304): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('profileActivity', Array)
#5 /home/dir/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#6 /home/dir/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(73): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/dir/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#8 /home/dir/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

You'll need to contact the author for the Volunteer app for assistance.