I can't post anything

Go to solution Solved by NeedlessDM,

Could contain: Text, Page, File, Word, Paper

Could contain: File, Text

I have a problem with the forum, I use ipb v4.6.12., the problem is that I can't post anything

I get that error everywhere, I checked permissions and groups and everything seems fine to me

Edited by NeedlessDM

1 hour ago, Hatsu said:

Have you checked the Poll tab if there's anything missing?

Yeah, everything's normal.

18 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please disable all 3rd party items and check this again. If you are then still having issues, please let us know 

I did, but it's still the same

Could contain: File, Webpage, Text

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

21 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

done

I solved it, the problem was because of php, I had some errors in admincp because of php, I contacted the host company, they solved the problem, and I think something happened then because I couldn't post anymore.

Thanks for help

Edited by NeedlessDM

Just now, NeedlessDM said:

I solved it, the problem was because of php, I had some errors in admincp because of php, I contacted the host company, they solved the problem, and I think something happened then because I couldn't post anymore.

Excellent. Please let us know exactly what they changed if you can find out. Will be interesting for others to know

2 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Excellent. Please let us know exactly what they changed if you can find out. Will be interesting for others to know

Could contain: Text

That's the error, they fixed the error but then I couldn't post, the solution to the problem was : reset php