Re-run Upgrade | Applications > Forums did not upgrade after all other applications did.

Hi IPB -

Is there a way to re-run the latest upgrade?  Everything upgraded fine except for the Forums application:

image.thumb.png.4eb1ce9bfbed35a97c8b68bdc677c4d4.png

Now my forums are down and system is telling me: 

Sorry, you do not have permission for that!

1C287/4 You are already running the latest version.

What has happened there, is for some reason the forums application hasnt been unpacked. What you need to do is the following

1. Upload a fresh set of files from your client area, in order to ensure that the forums upgrade files are now present
  2. Go to yoursite/admin/upgrade and complete the upgrade
  3. Once done, you will likely find that application is disabled, so go to System>Site Features>Applications and select to enable it again

This should resolve your problem, but of course if you have any further issues, let us know

Thanks Marc. I tried uploading via FTP the upgrade package that I downloaded from client area but doesn’t look like it included the forums files. Where can I get the full upgrade to download.  Didn’t seem to work via client download area. Thanks 

Issue has been resolved. 

On a side note, where is the old ticket system to get some real dedicated support at IPB?  I don't often require support but felt like there weren't any options except for a forum post?  Is that really the new support system here at IPB?  Didn't see any options for support ticket and my account says  "My Plan does not include Email Support" now.  I use to pay for priority support but this apparently is not an option anymore?  This was by far the best benefit of IPB, awesome support system but where has that gone now?  Not in the budget anymore?  This site is my lively hood and this last experience has me thinking twice now; please bring back the real support system!  Paid and 1-hour response times - it was AMAZING and the best thing about IPB hands down.  This is a recommendation to the IPB company and not a knock on Marc, who is and always has been nothing short of AWESOME! 

• 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We can move items to a ticket/email if required, but no there is no email support on the classic license. However email support and dedicated support are not one and the same.

i had no other way of contacting so I contacted sales lol I don't want to post my problem publicly but since I have to I need a license reset and was wondering if you guys charge for directory changes from /blogs to the root folder or do I get a free reset for directory changes

21 minutes ago, RsWebClients said:

i had no other way of contacting so I contacted sales lol I don't want to post my problem publicly but since I have to I need a license reset and was wondering if you guys charge for directory changes from /blogs to the root folder or do I get a free reset for directory changes

Not a problem. Just shout up and let us know you have something private to discuss. We can then create one for you đŸ™‚Â 

Thats now been sorted