Cannot upgrade to 4.6.11 from 4.6.10 - Class 'IPS' not found

Go to solution Solved by Ramsesx,

Hi,

Cannot upgrade to 4.6.11 from  4.6.10, getting this:

Error: Class 'IPS' not found (0)
#0 /home/memen/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/upgrade.php(569): IPS\_Log::log(Object(LogicException), 'auto_upgrade')
#1 /home/memen/public_html/system/Helpers/Wizard/Wizard.php(181): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_upgrade->_login(Array)
#2 /home/memen/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/upgrade.php(109): IPS\Helpers\_Wizard->__toString()
#3 /home/memen/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_upgrade->manage()
#4 /home/memen/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/upgrade.php(54): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/memen/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_upgrade->execute()
#6 /home/memen/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Please help.

Edited by Xeite

25 minutes ago, Xeite said:

So I should download the zip with the latest version of IPB then copy & overwrite files in my server, then perform the update?

Yes, I assume that's what he meant when saying:

On 3/10/2022 at 12:10 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

It seems you are missing files there, so I would advise on uploading a fresh set of files from your client area first of all, and then trying the upgrade again from /admin/upgrade