Club Errors on only some clubs

Go to solution Solved by Cowboy Denny,

Some of my clubs are giving me this error when I try and enter the club

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /eventguyz.net/system/Application/Application.php(236): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load('links', 'app_directory', NULL)
#1 /eventguyz.net/system/Member/Club/Club.php(1350): IPS\_Application::load('links')
#2 /eventguyz.net/system/Member/Club/Club.php(1893): IPS\Member\_Club->nodes()
#3 /eventguyz.net/system/Member/Club/Club.php(2033): IPS\Member\_Club->tabs()
#4 /eventguyz.net/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(130): IPS\Member\_Club->firstTab()
#5 /eventguyz.net/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->manage()
#6 /eventguyz.net/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(120): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /eventguyz.net/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->execute()
#8 /eventguyz.net/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

I verified no third party plugin are enabled, cleared cache, no difference.

Any direction/help would be appreciated.

• Solution

In order to troubleshoot the issue, I re-installed Links Directory and I believe the error now gets handed off to stratagem

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /eventguyz.net/system/Application/Application.php(236): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load('stratagem', 'app_directory', NULL)
#1 /eventguyz.net/system/Member/Club/Club.php(1350): IPS\_Application::load('stratagem')
#2 /eventguyz.net/system/Member/Club/Club.php(1893): IPS\Member\_Club->nodes()
#3 /eventguyz.net/system/Member/Club/Club.php(2033): IPS\Member\_Club->tabs()
#4 /eventguyz.net/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(130): IPS\Member\_Club->firstTab()
#5 /eventguyz.net/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->manage()
#6 /eventguyz.net/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(120): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /eventguyz.net/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->execute()
#8 /eventguyz.net/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

I had some issues uninstalling and reinstalling stratagem but after a few tries and disabling any other third party I was eventually able to reinstall stratagem and re-enable the other 3rd party applications and now its working.

Issue has been resolved