Bug in Grid view- Unread Topic.

Hi 

I'm planning to put my forum as a grid view,  so I have all the images in place, and then realised that Unread topics are not marked in bold(I have a dot as a default option of course) but when I'm changing to traditional view everything works as normal . As well in the Grid view even when I can see the dot and then go to the forum to see which subject is highlighted- nothing?  Traditional view- no problem??? Its simply not possible to guess which topic/ subforum should I check.

Any ideas, or Im simply missing something....

And yes, testing done on Default Theme.

Can you provide a screenshot or link?  I'm using grid view, but it's a marketplace theme and it displays the word 'NEW' when something new is posted.

image.png.280ea962265b9ae14234734109dc9288.png

I also use @onlyME topic thumbnail so all my topics are represented by images, however it may just be a CSS issue that needs a tweak.

Edited by Davyc

Hi, yeah, my theme was on the marketplace with author’s and mine alterations. However it’s not showing “bold” in new topic as well on the default theme?

Please feel free to visit and maybe if you fancy to help with my css to add “new” icon? 
https://xbox-vibes.com

If you don’t want to register I can send you in PM a demo user credentials?

As a member choose theme grid test and then you will see in the grid view. 

Edited by Edjazoli

1 hour ago, Edjazoli said:

OK, most of it is solved now, however why I don't have any icon next to the sub forum title on the grid view(image) if there is a new topic ?

Good to hear you have solved the problem of bold text - as for the icon:

image.png.e60426ae7063cf5ceea52a729fc5b017.png

As you can see on mine it's the star, however I had to make some changes to the CSS because it was blending into the background - try this in your custom CSS file and see if it works 🙂

/* Change topic read status */
.ipsItemStatus:not(.ipsItemStatus_large).ipsItemStatus_read {
    color: rgb(178 167 187);
    opacity: 1;
    vertical-align: text-top;
}
.ipsItemStatus:not(.ipsItemStatus_large) {
    color: rgb(83 217 81);
}

Change the colours to whatever suits your theme or preference.

And this is what I exactly used, I will try as well later to tinker a bit of forum title that will be mark with a "new" badge etc...

I used 

43 minutes ago, Davyc said:

I used text-bottom as its looks better for me....and changed the icon 

Thx for your time and help.