Optional patch issue..

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Hi, its second time when I'm trying to add  latest optional patch and every time showing me this error??

DivisionByZeroError: Division by zero (0)
#0 /home/host448960/domains/xbox-vibes.com/public_html/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_upgrade->IPS\core\modules\admin\system\{closure}()
#1 /home/host/domains/xbox-vibes.com/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/upgrade.php(1048): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct()
#2 /home/host/domains/xbox-vibes.com/public_html/system/Helpers/Wizard/Wizard.php(181): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_upgrade->_upgrade()
#3 /home/host/domains/xbox-vibes.com/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/upgrade.php(109): IPS\Helpers\_Wizard->__toString()
#4 /home/host/domains/xbox-vibes.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_upgrade->manage()
#5 /home/hostdomains/xbox-vibes.com/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/upgrade.php(54): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/host/domains/xbox-vibes.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_upgrade->execute()
#7 /home/host/domains/xbox-vibes.com/public_html/xxxxxxxx/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Its saying that I need to upload new unmodified files directly to the server- ok its not a problem, however I haven't change anything there.

Worth to add that last upgrades 4.6> until latest one,  was installed without any problems...

Edited by Edjazoli

The first patch was in December with only two elements, I think aps installation and second blocks(2 items) it was throwing the error them so I skipped it. Now after 4.6.10 it’s 3 with extra logging patch( and tbh I received few reposts saying that login in taking longer than usual-if that’s the issue).

6 minutes ago, Edjazoli said:

Now after 4.6.10 it’s 3

If you had 3 patches to install, that would likely include the patch to fix the error you mentioned. The next item you install should have this error fixed as it would have been included in the patch you installed.

6 minutes ago, Edjazoli said:

and tbh I received few reposts saying that login in taking longer than usual-if that’s the issue

I would advise creating a new topic for any other issues you're encountering. 

16 minutes ago, Jim M said:

If you had 3 patches to install, that would likely include the patch to fix the error you mentioned. The next item you install should have this error fixed as it would have been included in the patch you installed.

I apologize, this might be something different than the patch mentioned. Could you please ensure that your server is not having issues connecting out to our server? This would be at remoteservices.invisionpower.com

43 minutes ago, Jim M said:

I apologize, this might be something different than the patch mentioned. Could you please ensure that your server is not having issues connecting out to our server? This would be at remoteservices.invisionpower.com

I already contacted with my hosting provider and will update you asap.

Just to clarify, first patch in December 2021 was unsuccessful as the error occurred( I skipped this patch), after new update 4.6.10 in February I was trying instal the patch with this same outcome/error as was in December 2021.

this is what your server returning back

{
    "longversion": "106155",
    "version": "4.6.10",
    "released": 1643673600,
    "security": false,
    "severity": "none",
    "blockms": true,
    "latestNewFeature": 9,
    "updateurl": "https:\/\/invisioncommunity.com\/news\/product-updates\/9732-introducing-ips-community-suite-4\/"
}

We've checked all 4  IPv4 and 8  IPv6  from your remote server.

Sorry for the confusion here. If you go to /admin/upgrade it should allow you to continue though the upgrade process. If its not and shows you have the wrong files, your only option is to upload a fresh set of files from your client area, then visit that URL again, which will correct the problem.

Please try this, and then let us know if you have any further problems