/del

sokolyansky

If it was literally just updated 4 days ago, it's POSSIBLE there is something in that release that caused a problem.  I have not purchased that theme, so I can't confirm it.  However if you post in the support topic for that theme, the author can check into it for you!  🙂  

Also...  do you have any System Log or Error log messages?  It's possible one of those logs might have some detail that might shed some light on the problem.  

29 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

If it was literally just updated 4 days ago, it's POSSIBLE there is something in that release that caused a problem.  I have not purchased that theme, so I can't confirm it.  However if you post in the support topic for that theme, the author can check into it for you!  🙂  

Also...  do you have any System Log or Error log messages?  It's possible one of those logs might have some detail that might shed some light on the problem.  

thanks for you time, can you understand smth from the logs above? 

so @CodeBitehelp plz

Ahhhh... we may be getting somewhere.

IPS\Http\Request\CurlException: https://ips-corp-sites.s3.amazonaws.com/invisionpower-com/monthly_2022_02/nexxe_xml.d655e00a117f24bd3b706d020d0c9b7f?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Content-Sha256=UNSIGNED-PAYLOAD&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAJDL6T6G73T4MX7SQ/20220206/us-east-1/s3/aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20220206T055948Z&X-Amz-Expires=1200&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&response-content-disposition=attachment;%20filename*=UTF-8''nexxe.xml&response-content-type=application/xml;charset=UTF-8&X-Amz-Signature=0590fa05ee25ffbe81fef02789248dc502c97e5044fd2e6e411de283d951b439
Operation timed out after 10000 milliseconds with 3011102 out of 6538833 bytes received (28)

You're trying to download the file from IPS servers (which is hosted on AWS).  Your instance downloaded about half of the file and the transfer failed.  It looks like you downloaded about half of the file and quit receiving data.  The operation timed out after 10 seconds of no activity.  

This could be either a temporary network issue between you and IPS servers OR if you have some sort of firewall or other protection system, it might be blocking the transfer.  Try installing it again....  see if that error repeats again.  

On 2/6/2022 at 6:01 AM, sokolyansky said:

del

Please do not change all contents to "del". As mentioned, the intention is that people can see what the solutions were. I will lock this topic, as without the contents there is no longer any purpose unfortunately.

Feel free to message me if you would like me to revert the edits and reopen the topic