Sendo Theme [Dark/White] - Support & Ideas Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Elision Magazine said:

Having issues with the theme, I think it may be a css issue. 

How can I go about fixing this, or is the theme not compatible with the most recent updates and that is why?

It's definitely CSS that hasn't been reworked, although it's weird because I seem to have changed every color in the template. Is it some plugin? or is it somewhere ready-made IPS code

Also a couple more things.

How can I change this to an SVGs from the back-end theme editor (not the uploads as invision doesnt allow uploads and some themes do use SVGs) to replace the logo:

Could contain: Logo

Can you on the next update allow the latest version of font awesome to be used on the theme and how can I change the fa for the following tabs:Could contain: Landscape, Nature, Outdoors, Panoramic, Scenery, LightCould contain: Light, Electronics, Computer, Mobile Phone, PhoneCould contain: Text, Electronics, Mobile Phone, Phone, Texting, Menu

Lastly, what are you using to display the widget that reads out better statistics and how do I remove the wavey background or replace the wavey background from the following:

Could contain: Adult, Male, Man, Person, Helmet, Text, Face, HeadCould contain: Nature, Night, Outdoors, Astronomy, Moon, Text

3 hours ago, Elision Magazine said:

How can I change this to an SVGs from the back-end theme editor (not the uploads as invision doesnt allow uploads and some themes do use SVGs) to replace the logo:

Can you on the next update allow the latest version of font awesome to be used on the theme and how can I change the fa for the following tabs:Could contain: Landscape, Nature, Outdoors, Panoramic, Scenery, LightCould contain: Light, Electronics, Computer, Mobile Phone, PhoneCould contain: Text, Electronics, Mobile Phone, Phone, Texting, Menu

Lastly, what are you using to display the widget that reads out better statistics and how do I remove the wavey background or replace the wavey background from the following:

Could contain: Adult, Male, Man, Person, Helmet, Text, Face, HeadCould contain: Nature, Night, Outdoors, Astronomy, Moon, Text

Also is there a way to size down the image as you see in the screenshot below the logo section on the top left of the image sized perfectly but the custom footer location didnt size the image, any chance we could see an update doing this?

Could contain: File, Webpage, Person, Face, Head

22 hours ago, Elision Magazine said:

It is this: 

I understand, in my free time I will check it and correct it in the template.

7 hours ago, Elision Magazine said:

IPS doesn't support svg, you change the logo

spacer.png

Icon forums:

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

@Themeo

IPS should improve on this issue of posting uploads made by you.
Because it is extremely bad that we have to wait so long to receive these updates, it would be interesting if you made this available in your own community, it would be faster and more efficient for your customers.

I bought several themes from you, and many of them I stopped using precisely because of the time-consuming updates.
Now I don't know if the update is time consuming on your part or if the delay is IPS approval.
Because I see updated themes and applications daily.

Perhaps the ideal is not to depend on services like this.

@IPS

6 hours ago, Marco Junior said:

@Themeo

IPS should improve on this issue of posting uploads made by you.
Because it is extremely bad that we have to wait so long to receive these updates, it would be interesting if you made this available in your own community, it would be faster and more efficient for your customers.

I bought several themes from you, and many of them I stopped using precisely because of the time-consuming updates.
Now I don't know if the update is time consuming on your part or if the delay is IPS approval.
Because I see updated themes and applications daily.

Perhaps the ideal is not to depend on services like this.

@IPS

Could contain: Text

As you can see, IPS apparently has too much work or not enough people to deal with it, more and more files appear on the marketplace and everyone updates their plugins/applications/templates and they have.

Unfortunately, I do not send files, unless you bought the template outside the marketplace, then you have immediate access to the files.

What's New:

• Update theme to IPS 4.7.11
1 hour ago, The DeaDly said:

@Themeo

I have updated to the new version of theme.

How can I change the color of the cookie bar or the text to make it more prominent/readable?

(in dark mode everything is fine)

I would appreciate help or fixing the problem in the next version

Could contain: File, Webpage

Send me a PM with a link to the demo and a test account.