Sendo Theme [Dark/White] - Support & Ideas Topic

What's New:

• 1. Added the ability to set icons in the menu.
  • 2. Added the ability to change the position of icons in the menu
    • (Option A - Top above the link)
    • (Option B - On the left side of the link)
  • 3. Added the ability to change the submenu setting
    • (Option A - Sub menu under the main menu)
    • (Option B - Submenu drop-down after hovering over the link in the menu)

spacer.png

spacer.png

screenmenu.thumb.png.4300e282094ae2f8e1cce64253655e61.png

• 2 weeks later...

What's New:

• Icons have been added to the department categories.
  • The color of the support has been improved.
  • Improved the appearance of the user panel in the header.
  • A button has been added to quickly move to the top (It appears when you go down)
  • The background under the slider has been improved.
  • The notification icon has been improved.
  • The icons in the menu have been supplemented.
  • A new scrollbar design has been added to match the template.
  • Widget icons for user profile have been supplemented.
  • Icons have been added in the user menu.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some bug reporting:  @CodeBite

Syntax error that prevents certain plugins from working with this theme, already reported to dev:

Try to edit the theme > core > front > global > globalTemplate

Find

<html lang="{expression="\IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->bcp47()"}" dir="{{if member.language()->isrtl}}rtl{{else}}ltr{{endif}}" {{if theme.sendo__color_on == '1'}}class='theme--{{if \IPS\Request::i()->cookie['userSendo_color'] == 'white'}}white{{elseif \IPS\Request::i()->cookie['userSendo_color'] == 'dark'}}dark{{else}}{theme="sendo__color_default"}{{endif}}{{else}}class='theme--{theme="sendo__color_default"}'{{endif}}'>

Replace by

{{$themeColor = \in_array( request.cookie['userSendo_color'], array( "dark", "white" ) ) ? request.cookie['userSendo_color'] : theme.sendo__color_default;}}
<html lang="{expression="\IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->bcp47()"}" dir="{{if member.language()->isrtl}}rtl{{else}}ltr{{endif}}" {{if theme.sendo__color_on == '1'}}class='theme--{$themeColor}'{{endif}}>

Menu bug that prevents icons from showing and menu from working with smaller resolutions/windows. (Note, icons work when in full size menu, just not in the "more" menu)Could contain: Text

On this version the secondary menus fail to open at all:
Could contain: Text

Unsure if related to theme, or something with my server. But images intermittently fail to save or are reset when saving the theme. As seen above, my logo was cleared. This correlates with the theme options page bugging out and failing to display as a tab after a "save and reload" click as seen below:
Could contain: Text, Plot, Page, Diagram

I have seen this reported in other themes, so I figured I'd include it here.

It's a really nice theme, hoping some of these issues get sorted. 

Edited by kotaco
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/14/2022 at 10:07 PM, Madhouseau said:

Love the theme but can we please have the option to move the search function to the nav bar or header bar to hjave on wasted space?

Could contain: Nature, Outdoors, Mountain, Plot, Text, Night, Diagram, Scoreboard

Either the full version to the light blue header or a Search Icon on the nav or next to the Create button?

Thanks,

Matt

Hi @CodeBite

Is it possible to move the search function to one of the areas pointed out in the screencap?

Thanks,

Matt

I have a doubt for add icon on submenu the process is the same? because here dont work.

@CodeBite

I use:

#sendo__menu nav .ipsNavBar_primary ul[data-role="primaryNavBar"] > li a[data-navitem-id="1"] .icon_nav:after { content: "\f015"; } 
#sendo__menu nav ul.ipsNavBar_secondary > li[data-role="navBarItem"].icon_nav:after {content: "\f37e";}

8 hours ago, Marco Junior said:

I have a doubt for add icon on submenu the process is the same? because here dont work.

@CodeBite

I use:

#sendo__menu nav .ipsNavBar_primary ul[data-role="primaryNavBar"] > li a[data-navitem-id="1"] .icon_nav:after { content: "\f015"; } 
#sendo__menu nav ul.ipsNavBar_secondary > li[data-role="navBarItem"].icon_nav:after {content: "\f37e";}

Sample code ( subMenu 😞

#sendo__menu nav .ipsNavBar_primary ul[data-role="primaryNavBar"] > li > ul.ipsNavBar_secondary > li[data-navext="OnlineUsers"] > a .icon_nav:before {
    content: "\f4fd";
}

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/22/2022 at 5:43 AM, Marco Junior said:

@CodeBite I need update for last release IPS.

When this will be release ?

The template is constantly updated.

What's New:

• Several bugs related to the mobile version have been fixed. Fixed the display of arrows with the option of disabled slider on phones.
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

A few questions I have before buying.

1) My site is bilingual, is every word in the template a string so I can translate it? (as opposed to words being hardcoded).

2) What is the maximum size of the logo on the top left side that can be used?

3) Can the widget on top just show picture linking to a forum?

Thanks,

11 hours ago, mtlurb said:

Hello,

A few questions I have before buying.

1) My site is bilingual, is every word in the template a string so I can translate it? (as opposed to words being hardcoded).

2) What is the maximum size of the logo on the top left side that can be used?

3) Can the widget on top just show picture linking to a forum?

Thanks,

1. Yes, if you find any oversight, report it and I will add a translation.

2. There is no maximum size, you have to decide what size you want the logo to be.

(By default, the maximum height of the logo is set to 80px, after uploading it will reduce the size of the logo to this value)

3. There are special settings in the template settings, you upload the image you choose, and the link to which it should redirect.

3 hours ago, mtlurb said:

Hello,

Thanks for the answers, I just bought the theme and started configuring it.

Is there a way to get more than 80px height for the logo? I feel it really limits any possibilities for some lego design.

Thanks,

Yes, custom tab and option:

Could contain: Text

7 hours ago, mtlurb said:

Can we custom set the height of blog entries, so it doesn't clip the entries like in this screenshot?

Could contain: File, Webpage, Building, Architecture

You will have to modify the css. Send me a PM with your website address, I'll check and send you what you need to modify.